In reading through our sermons we believe that God will speak to you, feed you and confirm your road ahead.
Psalm 119:105 is one verse on the power and purpose of the word of God. It is a lamp to my feet, the very next step I am about to take, and also a light to my path, the road ahead, to the long-range journey. Direction!
Then also it is the way to live. Jesus says in Matthew 4:4, ”man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God.” Daily doses of His word feed our soul and we become alive!
- Devotion with Courage Matthew 26:6-16.
- The Widow and Her Mite Mark 12:41-44
- Abraham and the Oak Tree-Faith Hebrews 11:8
- Abraham and the Oak Tree-Worship Hebrews 11:9, 10
- Abraham and the Oak Tree-Fear Genesis 12:10-20
- Abraham and the Oak Tree-Rescues Lot Genesis 13,14
- Abraham and the Oak Tree-Hope Genesis 18